Wednesday 12 October 2016

Gate Fold Card

Hello my dear crafty friends.

How are you all doing?
Hoping everything is pretty well with you. It's been almost a month since my last month. As I told in my previous post that I would be busy with my studies so there won't be frequent posts. But finally today took time write this post.

So without talking much let me share another card done by me. It's my first try for this variety. It's a gate fold card. I did it for birthday of a friend of mine. It's pretty simple. You too can try hands on it if you are a newbie. If you would need measurements, just drop a comment below.

So now talking about card, as I told it's pretty simple. All you need is just few die cuts, punched design and few embellishments. And voila! you are done with your card in an hour or two depending on your speed. So lets not waste time and let me show the card.

So here is the front view of the card.




This is the front view with the doors slightly opened.


  







A little close up of the embellishments.



Some top view of the card.



So that's the card. Hope you like it. Do share some love by commenting below. Will be back soon with some other crafty post. (Hint: This time it may be related to quilling. So watch over this space.)

Till then take a very good care of yourself. Stay blessed.

Happy crafting!

Materials Required

White and orange coloured cardstock
Some pattern paper
Ornate pocket and border dies from HC
Regal pocket and border dies from HC
Some embellishments-mulberry flowers, mulberry butterflies and some punched leaves and flat pearls and stones
Martha Stewart paper punches
Martha Stewart score board
Wet glue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...