Saturday 16 July 2016

HC-003

A very warm welcome to all the lovely people out there..!

This is Rishita here. Hope you all are kepping well. Did you check my previous posts. If not, don't forget to check them after going through this one. So today I am here to share with you lovely people another card of mine. You might be wondering why am I always showing up cards.! Well.. I am a beginner so I am just practising to get that perfection and share my creations here.

So here is  another card of mine that I did. I am just showcasing the card as I don't have the tutorials for same. Yes but if you too are a beginner and need the instructions on how I made this you are always welcome. You can leave me a comment in the comment section and I will revert to you soon. So now lets have a look of the card.
 Handmade cards by Rishita

 Handmade cards by Rishita




Heartfelt Creations Products used:

HCD1-748 Arianna Blooms Die
HCD1-779 Regal Borders and Pockets Die
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit

Other Products used:

Studio G-Pigment ink Orange
Jeff leaf punch
Sponge Daubers
Black, white, yellow, green, teal cardstock
Martha Stewarts Deluxe score and trim board
White glue and silver and blue glitter.


Hope you liked my card. Please leave some love in the comment section. That's all for today.

Happy crafting..!!

Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...